SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hurrah - my 50,000th visitor this morning!


Many thanks to my 50,000th visitor this morning! True, it has taken some years to reach this figure and, of course, it's useful to have a webpage counter (at the bottom of my page), but so pleasing to have reached this number.

Much happening on the Society of Women writers & Journalists' calendar. Do check out their webpage at www.swwj.co.uk and even join us. A warm welcome awaits writers of all calibres. Application forms can be downloaded.

Probationers receive help and tremendous support, and of course, we are the longest established society of this type having been founded in 1894 (read about us in my book THE WOMAN WRITER). Note the lovely Joyce Grenfell on front cover! My favourite Online magazine www.Suite101.com is going well and soon I am starting a completely new theme looking at London, a place I know so well.

Labels: