SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 ESSEX BOOK FESTIVAL

I really look forward to the Essex Book Festival every year.  This is my 12th Festival and I can say that I was there at the very start when I was lucky enough to be invited to talk about my first book - what a great showcase!  It is the county's top cultural calendar event, always held in March with venues throughout the county, mainly at local libaries and a fabulous line up of speakers and presenters. 


The 2013 Essex Book Festival promises more great events and will take place at a venue near you between 1 - 31 March. So make sure the dates are in your diary, and watch this space for details.
In addition to the March events, there is a series of other events and activities throughout the year including workshops, readers' days and writers' days and other sorts of events. Keep an eye on the Extras section of the site for details. Brochures outlining events are displayed in all Essex Libraries and on line at www.essexbookfestival.org.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home