SYLVIA KENT'S READING & WRITING FORUM

A history and lifestyle journal www.swwj.co.uk

Saturday, October 11, 2014

MY NEW BOOK ARRIVED IN BOOK STORES TODAY - SURPRISING IMAGES WITHIN!

Well, here it is - my tenth book published by Amberley - first of the batch arrived this morning and am working my way through it, checking details.  It took about 18 months to research and write. One or two of my previously published books took far longer to produce. I'm not new to this work, but this time I travelled much more than I usually do, living some way from the Borough.  So grateful to such kind folk for spending time reflecting on years gone by and supplying some very interesting photographs for this book.  I love the front cover which shows Barking Curfew round about the turn of the last century.  This leads to St Margaret's Church, Barking and has special resonance for me and my family. See page 26 - tempus fugit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home